Sunday 15 January 2012

Pink-purple konadicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a konadicure I did with m79 image plate.
I applied two coats of Classics #261 on all nails except my ring finger, on which
I applied a light pink. I put on a coat of Sinful Colors -Bali Mist on all nails to give
them a nice shimmer. Then I stamped with Konad -Special White the designs.
I filled in the petals and made some dots with the darker color using a dotting tool.
I applied a silver rhinestone in the middle of the flower and finished with a clear top coat.
What do you think?


20 comments:

Jackie said...

very pretty , love the colors!

Unknown said...

so cute, love it. i have the stamping plate so will have to give it a go!

Anonymous said...

I like it as a whole very much, base color is so awesome too!

ilda76 said...

Dragalas si elegant totodata!

Tina said...

fantastic!

1234 said...

ce bine arata! Super super!

Enamel Girl said...

this is really cute. i like the pop of pink!

Anonymous said...

super model

n said...

These are like royal princess nails! So pretty~

Leelo said...

Very cute :)

Sarahlouise1986 said...

omg this is adorable! great job! love the mani!

/Hugs

Jane said...

That's cute. =)

Ciara said...

pretty!

aradiasblog said...

love it

-Diana- said...

I really love love love this :)

**katiebug** said...

Very Cute! I wish I had the patience to do stamping.

PrncessSarah02 said...

loooooooooove this!!!

Val Greeley said...

So pretty...its making me a beliver..its Konad Time!

Val Greeley said...

So pretty...its making me a beliver..its Konad Time!

Kejal Shah said...

this is cute!!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!