Monday 6 May 2013

Eye Candy's Contact lenses review

Hi,
Today I'll show you a nice pair of blue contact lenses I got from Eye Candy's. I'll start with what I love the most and that is their diameter: 14,2 mm. This is the smallest diameter on the market for coloured lenses and it makes the them really comfortable. The ones I usually wear have 14,0 mm, so it's not a big difference. Next, their colour - it's  natural and it perfectly fits my skin tone. They come nicely packed, with instructions and a case to keep them in. 
The ones I have are called GEO Tri-Color World Blue and cost $24,38. Here you can find them. Eye Candy's ships internationally, for free.
I'll leave you with some pictures to make an idea of what I'm talking about.

What do you think?

5 comments:

Amalia J said...

They look really cool!

MissAdelinne said...

They look amazing on you!

Unknown said...

se vad foarte frumos

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

My vision throughout the day fluctuates from being relatively clear to blurry. Most of the time, these lenses are fine to wear.
Cheap Acuvue Define

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!