Thursday 9 May 2013

Guest Post Thursday: Cubbiful

Hi,
It's Thursday again and we have another great guest post. Let's see what I'm talking about!

Hellooooooo! I'm Mina from cubbiful and let me start by thanking our awesome host, maRyya, whose blog you just gotta love. She accepted me as a guest and I thought I'd celebrate that with... a bright colourful mani, which is kind of my signature. Hope you all like it and I hope it makes your lovely blog some justice, maRyya.

I started with Coral Matte 401 for the perfect yellow base :)

After, it dried a good 20min, then I  went and placed striping tape (six bits of it for each nail) to make the design.

I used Kiko Sugar Mat Strawberry Pink 641 for the tape mani. 

And, last but not least, I spruce up the mani a bit by placing a red square rhinestone below the tape design :) 
And that's it! Hope this makes you have an awesome day! 
Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

If you'd like write a guest post, too, just contact me at konadaddict [at] yahoo [dot] com and we'll settle all the details.  

16 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! It reminds me of something sweet like ice cream cones. It's probably the criss cross pattern.

Nailglaze said...

This is so beautiful! I am a big fan of Mina's manicures!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!
I love it!

Marias Nail Art said...

So summer-y :)

ManisbyMoore said...

So pretty!!

Unknown said...

Wooww I love these nails!! I just got striping tape so I might try a pattern like this as well :)

Tamit24 said...

omg! this is stunning! I love the colour combo... I can't beleved I haven't known Mina before... It's time to change that. Shame on me!

Paulina said...

Amazing, Mina! :)

Beauty and others said...

So cute <3

Mina said...

Thank you once more for this opportunity , maRyya, and I'm glad you liked what I've prepared - I've got a huge smile on my face right now :DD
(thank you also to all you lovelies for your sweet comments <3)

Cristina Santos said...

I very much like the nail art idea and the nails, guess I'll go meet the blog :p But I don't like the rhinestones because I think they take the attention out of the nail art with stripes (which is really great!) :) Kisses,

Cristina

Veronique said...

WOW!I can not believe what you can do with your nails! So perfect! :)

Simo said...

wow ....I love the mani !!
<3

Freshie said...

Super fun and great colors for the season!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks cool, maybe i would have chosen some other colours, but the design is great!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!