Monday 1 December 2014

Sweater nail art

Hi,
It seems like winter is already here and that means only one thing: themed nail art is coming. Today I'll show you my sweater manicure. This pattern is one that I really enjoy wearing. This time, I started with two coats of Rimmel - 330 Highland on all nails except from my ring finger, where I applied gray nail polish from Sweet Color. Then I stamped the design from MoYou London's 04 image plate from their Festive Collection using white stamping polish. Simple as that, I finished with clear top coat. What do you think?



Follow me on:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura. Mi-as face-o in perioada sarbatorilor. ♡

Oana said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura ta imi place tare mult modelul am si eu o placuta MoYou London cu modelul asta si trebuie sa o pun la treaba.Pup

Unknown said...

It looks so cute & cozy :D

Taitzel said...

cute! imi plac modele swater look ! kiss

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!