Saturday 19 September 2015

Shiny unicorn nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you a new colourful holographic manicure. I started this nail art with a coat of white nail polish and after it dried, I applied a few drops of Rimmel - Tangerine Taint, Trind - Burst My Bubble and El Corazon - Matte Effect #145 Neon on each nail and created the saran wrap base. Then I applied a coat of ILNP - My Private Rainbow, which is a beautiful holographic top coat. On my accent nail, I created a shiny silver unicorn using a stencil from TwinkledT's Animal Variety Vinyls pack. The rhinestones are from Born Pretty store and you can find them here on their website. I finished with clear top coat to seal in everything. What do you think?

Follow me on:

5 comments:

Oana said...

heyyyy super mani,in ultimul timp te-ai tot potrivit cu temele noastre din colaborare,de ce nu participi si tu ?Pup

Marias Nail Art said...

It's very beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great nail art manicure you've made an amazing unicorn! I love it!

Unknown said...

Ce draguta e manichiura ta! <3 Ma face sa ma gandesc la un univers foarte colorat si plin de viata! <3

Linda said...

Beautiful and unique. :)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!