Sunday 28 January 2018

Born Pretty Chameleon nail polish

Hi,
Today I'll show you two nail polishes that I recently got from Born Pretty store. I was looking at them for a long time, but don't know why I never put them in my shopping bag. I'm in love with chameleon nail polish colours and how they look on the nails because I feel like you can't get bored with them so fast. So let me tell you more about these polishes, because they come in a set. One of them is chameleon and the other one contains chameleon flakies. I applied both of them over a coat of black nail polish and applied Seche Vite top coat for some extra shine at the end. Just watch how cute are those reflexions! What do you think?

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!