Thursday 22 February 2018

Beauty Bigbang Holographic Nail Polish

Hi,
Lately I've made an obsession with holographic nail polishes and decided to order some new colours. That's how I came across BeautyBigBang, an online nail art store where you can find items in accordance with the latest nail trends. I ordered the golden holographic nail polish and used it without any other base colour. In the pictures below you can see it applied in three thin coats and the coverage is perfect. This one dires really fast so three coats is not a problem. I created an accent nail using Essence - 99 Tip Top Taupe as a base colour and then applied two stripe vinyls to create the holographic line in the middle of the nail. I finished with clear top coat on all nails but I recommend you not to do this as the holo is much more prettier without it. 

I also have a surprise for you. If you'd like to order anything from their website, here's a 10% off discount code to use with any order -  KNAD10.
no flash, natural light
with flash


Follow me on:

1 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Woooooow ador oja holo, manichiura arata fantastic de bine!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!